Start / End Point
Muktinath Helicopter Tour Overview
The holy temple of Muktinath is a popular destination among the Hindu as well as Buddhist pilgrims. However, other tourists also go there to see the historical and sacred temple. It is an immensely popular Vishnu temple situated in the Muktinath Valley at the bottom of the Thorang La mountain pass. The literal meaning of Muktinath is ‘the place of liberation. Though the temple is primarily a Hindu shrine, it is equally revered by the Buddhists who call it ‘the place of hundred waters.’ This is probably due to the fact that precisely 108 water spouts surround this antique temple. Additionally, the number 108 holds great significance in Hindu philosophy as well. The Muktinath Helicopter Tour ride allows you to get to this sacred site in a short time. The helicopter tour starts from the Pokhara airport where we get on our helicopter. We then fly towards Jomsom crossing the hills and mountains. This Muktinath Helicopter Tour ride also encompasses the view of the valleys, villages and the Annapurna Mountain Range. You also get close to mountains like Machhapuchhre, Nilgiri and Dhaulagiri, among others. Moreover, you’ll also get an aerial view of the Ghorepani-Tatopani trekking route along with the towns of Marpha and Jomsom. After 45 minutes of flight, we reach Ranipauwa. From there, it is just a 20-minute hike to Muktinath. The temple is situated at an altitude of 2720m or 8922 feet. You’ll spend about half an hour at the temple premises. Additionally, the site also contains other temples like Jwala Mai Temple and a Buddhist Gumba. We provide the Muktinath Helicopter Tour package all around the year. A guide will accompany you all the way and provide you with information whenever necessary. This tour is truly a unique experience to witness one of the most sacred places in Nepal.
- Helicopter tour offers an aerial view of the Annapurna mountain range, Ghorepani trekking route and towns of Marpha and Jomsom.
- Muktinath temple is a popular destination among Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims, Known as the "place of liberation" and "place of hundred waters".
- 108 water spouts surround the antique temple, number 108 holds great significance in Hindu philosophy.
- Unique Experience to witness one of the most sacred places in Nepal.
Read Before You Book The Ride
1. The helicopter ride may delay due to visibility blur within the 1 km range, air traffic and lengthier weather confirmation. In such cases, replacement flights are made on the next day on mutual understanding.
2. If the return ride is cancelled due to bad weather, we will try our best to arrange the accommodation but the expenses need to be paid by the clients themselves.
3. In a shared ride, the cost is divided per person. Apart from the bad weather, the flight can be cancelled if any member of the ride cancels the ride.
4. If any member of the flight cancels the ride during share riding, the flight will only continue if the replacement is found or if the remaining members are willing to bear the cost of a missing person.
5. If the landing is not possible at the targeted destination due to bad weather, the clients can choose an alternate destination. However, a refund will not be done during such cases.
6. 25% of the total flight cost should be paid as a booking amount and the remaining 80 % between 2 to 6 days. However, there will be no refund if the client cancels the ride in the last hour.
Muktinath Helicopter Tour
Muktinath Helicopter Tour
Flight Hours 4 hours Highest Altitude 3900 m
A private vehicle will pick us up from our hotel early in the morning. It will take us to Pokhara Airport. After necessary precautions, we get on our helicopter and take off. The aircraft will follow the famous trekking route from above as we continue to see villages, hills, and mountains. We’ll get some fantastic views of the Annapurna range.
Moreover, we’ll also fly quite close to Nilgiri Himal. We’ll fly over Kaligandaki, passing several human settlements like Tatopani, Kobang, Marpha, and Jomsom. We’ll finally reach Ranipauwa where our helicopter will land. From there, we hike for about 20 minutes to reach the temple. Alternatively, we can also take a horse ride to the temple.
We’ll spend half an hour at the temple, performing puja, sightseeing and taking photos. We can also take a short bath in any of the 108 water faucets. After half an hour, we’ll hike back to Ranipauwa. Then, we get on our helicopter and fly back to Pokhara. Upon reaching Pokhara airport, the private vehicle will take us back to our hotel.
- Chartered Helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service by private vehicle.
- All Government/Airport Tax, VAT.
- Passenger insurance.
- Any meals and drinks.
- Other expenses except those mentioned above.
Our Muktinath helicopter tour package highlights
- Up to 12 hours early free cancellation
- Instant and Secure Online Booking System
- Pick up from and drop to your hotel
- Flight over splendid natural topography
- Hypnotic 360-degree panoramic view of the Annapurna Mountain range
- Flights are only done in favorable weather
- Outstanding view of the Himalayan Glaciers
- Utilization of your limited time
- Medical kits and Oxygen cylinder available on the helicopter