If you are planning to explore Nepal, Nepal Tour Package a short 10-day ultimate tour that will let you explore the popular tourist places in Nepal. You will get a chance to explore the natural beauty, greenery, culture and lifestyle of people in Nepal. After this short tour, you will definitely be creating an unforgettable lifetime experience.
Nepal is a small but beautiful Himalayan country. Nepal is a landlocked country whose one of the major sources of income is the tourism industry. It is famous all around the world for its amazing natural beauty, highest mountains, art, architecture, cultural and religious sites and many more. Everyone will fall in love with the mesmerizing panoramic mountain scenery, magnificent landscape, beautiful wildlife and birds in Nepal.
Despite the diversity in culture, tradition, and religion, there is peace and harmony among the Nepali people. Anyone visiting Nepal will definitely love the warm hospitality of the Nepali people and their way of living. There are numerous religious temples, stupas, monasteries all over the country that are depicting the ancient history of Nepal.
In this short tour package, you will experience some of the most amazing scenery in the whole world.
- You will be visiting some of the popular world heritage sites in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- You can spend some peaceful time in the beautiful city of Pokhara, enjoying boating in Phewa lake, sightseeing.
- Majestic sunrise view in Sarangkot.
- You can also choose to do some adventure activities like Paragliding, Zip Flyer, Bungee Jump, Ultralight in Pokhara.
- You can visit different ancient monasteries, temples, a museum with artifacts in the Lumbini area which is very famous among the tourists.
- Jungle safari with jeep ride, elephant ride, sightseeing in Chitwan National park.
- Throughout the trip, you will experience the magnificence of the Himalayan Mountain Range, beautiful lakes, ancient and culturally important religious sites, birds and wildlife.
- You will love the warm hospitality of Nepali people and this trip will definitely make you a fan of our country Nepal.
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu
- Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing
- Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Day 04: Pokhara sightseeing
- Day 05: Sunrise trip to Sarangkot [Optional: hiking down to Pokhara]
- Day 06: Pokhara to Lumbini
- Day 07: Lumbini to Chitwan
- Day 08: Chitwan activities
- Day 09: Transfer to Kathmandu from Chitwan ( 6 Hrs)
- Day 10: Final Departure
What is the Nepal tour package?
By choosing this short tour of Nepal, you will get to visit many places in Nepal which are very popular from the tourism perspective. You will get to know about the naturally beautiful places, tall snow-capped, mountains, religious and cultural sites, adventure activities and mesmerizing places in Nepal. And most importantly, you will be familiar with nature, the lifestyle of people, culture, the religious significance of one of the most beautiful landlocked country Nepal. This is the reason we have name this package “Nepal Tour Package”.
Places you will explore on the trip
You will be visiting some of the popular and well preserved medieval city of Bhaktapur, and some sites listed on the UNESCO world heritage sites like Patan Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Changu Narayan Temple, Swayambhu, Pashupatinath and more.
You will get a chance to spend some quality time in one of the most famous cities, Pokhara. You can enjoy some quality time at the lakeside, sightseeing, and boating in Phewa lake. You will experience the majestic sunrise view in Sarangkot. You can also try paragliding, bungee jump, zip flyer and ultralight in Pokhara.
Lumbini is a renowned site for Buddhism as Siddhartha Gautam Buddha was born there. It depicts the ancient history of Nepal and how Buddhism was originated. The Lumbini area is famous for the Ashoka pillar, garden, Maya Devi Temple, world peace pagoda, china temple, monasteries, and museum.
4.Chitwan National Park:
Chitwan National park is one of the world heritage listed sites. It protects and preserves more than 932 square kilometres of forest, grassland along with numerous wildlife, birds, and vegetation. You can experience jungle walk, jeep safari, elephant ride and get a chance to encounter amazing wildlife like one-horned rhinos, bears, elephants, tigers, gharial, beautiful birds and more.
Food and Accommodation during the tour
The accommodation will be in comfortable hotels and lodges during the whole trip. You can choose the type of hotels you want to stay in. We can manage all kinds of hotels from simple to premium hotels as per your budget and needs.
Also regarding the food, this tour package includes all the meals(Breakfast, lunch, dinner). However, you will have to pay for extra foods, drinks, and beverages.
Why choose us for Nepal Tour?
We are well-known travel and trekking company in Pokhara. We have been providing quality tours and trekking packages along with the best services.
All of the adventure seekers who chose us as a travel companion for their trekking and travel get the best outcomes. We left them with the utmost satisfaction and provide them with the most amazing and unforgettable moments of their life.
Regarding our staff and guide, all of our travel guides are certified, experienced and professionals. They are easy to communicate with and very friendly in nature.
More than a guide, you will find a friend who will guide you on your whole trip. They can handle any kind of bad situation due to any circumstances.
You can check our reviews on Tripadvisor.
Note: The tour itinerary can be customized as per your needs, budget, and availability. We can add more travelling places to this trip as per your demand. And also we can reduce the number of days in the itinerary if you want to do the Nepal tour with a limited budget.