Nepal has several secrets to provide that vary from mountain expedition to paragliding. Paragliding is one of the most famous adventurous activities to do in Pokhara along with Zip Flyer, Bungee Jump, Ultralight and more.
The Himalayan nation features unbelievable paragliding sites to take the footage, to fancy the freedom of flying like a bird. Not to mention the scenic beauty of the Himalayan ranges. Paragliding in Pokhara Sarangkot could be the ultimate experience of your adventure.
Sarangkot is certainly one of the best Paragliding spots in the world as it has stable temperature with favorable take-off and landing zones. Also, it also boasts the safety of a large lake and breathtaking views of the mountains. Moreover, Paragliding in Pokhara is filled with magnetic scenery on earth like beautiful lakes and spectacular peaks. Also, the beautiful overhead view of the valley, monasteries, temples, lakes, and jungle is unparalleled.
- Paragliding in Nepal is one of the simplest, safest and cost-effective ways of enjoying the mesmerizing aerial view of magnificent Himalayas.
- You will be flying over the villages, green forest, lakes, with the majestic view of snow-covered mountains.
- You will be experiencing how being in the air feels sharing the sky with a variety of birds.
- You can see a wide panoramic view of the whole Pokhara along with the famous Phewa Lake.
Paragliding in Pokhara ( update 2020) Paragliding Pokhara Price. the adventure begins here!!
A Paragliding Heaven for adventure seekers
Pokhara also hosts yearly international paragliding competitions, which is evidence of its immense popularity. The thrill commences from Sarangkot, the capital site of paragliding in Pokhara. For varieties of paragliding experiences and sites including Pokhara, join our profoundly experienced team to make your dreams into reality.
What will you get along with paragliding?
- The cost of paragliding includes Transport, permits and Insurance expenditures.
- You will get a GoPro footage of 5 minutes along with the 30 still photographs after landing.
Paragliding Packages we offer:
- Standard flight (30 minutes)
- Cross-country flight (40-60 minutes)
- Drive to Sarangkot
- Flight Time
- Landing And Collecting Videos
- Drop to Hotel via Cab
Other Paragliding Destinations
- Bandipur – a quaint Newari village on top of a hill that lies between Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Sirkot – best suited for pilots that fly solo. You can also fly all the way to Pokhara with 2.5 hours of technical flight.
About your Safety and Experience
We as a travel agency is familiar with what we have been doing to provide successful adventure experiences to people. We offer good insurance before booking the paragliding. Every adventure sports have some kind of risk associated with it. We comply with all the necessary security measures so you can rely on us.
Also, you won’t need a prior experience to do the paragliding. The pilot will do all the technical stuff for you. You just have to be relaxed and enjoy the natural views and scenarios.