Sikles is a beautiful and remarkably well-preserved village situated on a small hill at an elevation of about 2000 m. Sikles trek takes you to distant communities that are quaint and gorgeous. This trek is a fantastic short trek and traverses a variety of terrain from low elevation villages to mid-hill settlements. Mostly, Gurung communities inhabit this place. Moreover, the place is filled with lush green vegetation along with rhododendron trees.
Short Duration with Satisfying Rewards
The trek begins with a drive from Pokhara to Hemja which takes about 20 minutes. Sikles lies at the north of Pokhara. The trail passes through the less-visited territory of Annapurna and Lamjung Himal. Furthermore, it includes a wide range of flora and fauna along with some beautiful view of the Himalayan Mountains such as Machhapuchhre, Annapurna, Lamjung, and Manaslu. The three days two nights Sikles trek is a quiet trail with less number of trekkers. Also, this remote trek offers some stunning experiences and sceneries.
Experience Distinct Culture
Sikles Trekking is a spectacular short trek with fantastic views of the mountains. It lies in the shadow of Lamjung and Annapurna. It consists of a large Gurung village that is rich in culture and tradition. This trek allows you to explore their lifestyle and try their local cuisines. They are well-known for their handicraft production. Moreover, their antique water-driven mills and cloth weaving machines are interesting to observe.
This beautiful trek introduces you to the beauty of the Annapurna range and the incredible Gurung culture. The area of Sikles is part of the Annapurna Conservation Area. We also visit places like Ghale Kharka and Taplang in this 3-day trek. Both professional, as well as beginner trekkers, can enjoy this trek. The sub-2000m elevation ensures that you’ll feel no discomfort whatsoever due to the height. You’ll be accompanied by our professional guide all the way. Also, we provide this trek package all over the year and that too at an affordable price. You can also take a look at other short treks like Royal Trek and Panchase Trek.
You decide what is best and we’ll take care of the rest
- The itinerary mentioned is a standard guideline. It can be readily modified according to your needs and requirements.
- The cost of the trek can also be changed according to your group size, needs, and time boundary.
- You can easily add additional activities into the Itinerary. You just have to let us know before confirming the trip.
- This trip can also start from the capital city of Kathmandu. You have to let us know if you want to begin there. In that case, the Itinerary will extend by a few days. Consequently, the cost will also increase.
- The addition or removal of activities will increase or decrease the cost of the trip respectively. This will be done through mutual understanding between the agency and the client(s).