Terms & Conditions
Please, read carefully the North Nepal Travel & trek terms and conditions of the contract. We accept your booking under the following terms & conditions, which constitute the agreement between North Nepal Travel & Trek (P) Ltd. and the clients. The Terms and Conditions contain the information to the client regarding the confirmation of Booking, Cancellation of Trip, Payment & Refund system as well as other charges that are levied according to the policy. Terms and Conditions also entail a legal relationship between you and our Company, of which the details are listed below. These conditions apply to old and new clients alike. There will be no variation to these conditions unless completed in writing and signed by a person so authorized by North Nepal Travel & Trek.
How to Book
To reserve any of our services, you will need to fill out the Booking Application Form and forward it to us by e-mail, along with a certain amount of deposit is required for every trip & activities booking. You need to submit a scanned copy of the passport to our e-mail, including passport size picture and flight ticket reservation. You can pay the remaining balance while I arrived in Nepal.
If you wish to make amendments to your tour arrangements, we require notification to North Nepal in writing. If any government permits, flight ticket, insurance has been issued and cannot be revoked and refunded, you will be liable for these costs. You may also be responsible for the cancellation fee of airfares purchased on your behalf.
- If cancellation is made before 30 days of the trip departure date, 100% of the total trip cost will be refunded after deducting the bank charges.
- If cancellation made ten days before to the trip departure date, 25% of the whole trip cost would be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellation is made five days back to the trip departure date 40% of the total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellation is made three days before to the departure or upon arrival in Nepal, no refund shall be provided.
Travel insurance is not included in the tour price, but it is a necessary condition of booking a tour with North Nepal Travel. It is your responsibility to make sure that you are adequately insured for the full duration of the trip. Insurance should cover medical, illness, injury, death, loss of baggage, and personal items. Moreover, they should also compensate for cancellation, curtailment, and emergency evacuation. Emergency evacuation requires all costs to be paid in cash in Nepal unless you are covered by your insurance company. It is vital that any insurance policy issued to cover emergency evacuation for trek/tour/climbing expedition does not exclude alpinism or mountaineering. We must be informed of any prior personal travel insurance. It is your responsibility to make sure that your private travel insurance covers all of the activities you participate in Nepal.
Trekking route changes, Postponement, Cancellation or unforeseen circumstances
North Nepal Travel reserves the right to:
- Modify or even cancel any routes within the tour or objectives mentioned in the itinerary, or substitute alternate or equivalent routes within the journey, or postpone the trips (according to the arrival or departure times or the duration of the tour/trek)
- Cancel any such aspect of the journey, if in the discretion of North Nepal Travel, it is necessary to do so due to inclement weather, snow or icy conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances that are otherwise likely to be hazardous or dangerous, or due to any other adverse or threatening conditions whether political or any other there is a possibility of any such event occurring which may affect the safety of the participants.
- In the case of any alteration, modification, cancellation postponement or delay under this condition, you accept that you will have no right of refund of the tour/trekking price and no reason to claim compensation for any injury, loss or damage or other expenses incurred due to the change, modification, cancellation postponement or delay.
As a part of the reserving and permit procedure, we will need to obtain personal information from each customer. Your secret will be kept by us in a secure way, and none of your private records will be disclosed for any other purpose.