SEPT, OCT, NOV,
Trishuli River Rafting Overview
Nepal is famous for various adventurous activities like Paragliding, Zip Flyer, Bungee Jump, and Ultralight Flying and is also, renowned for many trekking routes. Among these activities rafting is also one of the popular things to do when you are planning to do something adventurous in Nepal. Trishuli River Rafting brings the challenge of wrestling with the waves in between lush and impressive scenery. Playing with the streams of water in the peaceful countryside landscape of Nepal is something quite spectacular. The rafting site is in the quaint village of Charaundi in the Dhading district. We will travel through pristine forests and serene villages as we feel the thrill of the waves. In high water conditions, this river is ideal for rafting with huge rapids and fast currents.
- Full of lush green forests and quaint villages.
- Adrenaline pumping experience during huge rapids and fast currents.
- This trip can be concluded within a day.
What we provide during Trishuli river rafting?
- We provide some high-quality rafts, along with sturdy helmets, reliable lifejackets, plastic paddles, wetsuits as well as a first aid kit.
- We also offer an ample quantity of hygienic food and drinks.
- Our equipment is of the highest quality and well maintained.
Trishuli River Rafting
Trishuli River Rafting
Day 1: Drive to Charaudi from Kathmandu and drive back to Kathmandu/Pokhara/Chitwan
The Trishuli River Rafting day trip begins at Charaundi after a three hours drive from Pokhara or Kathmandu. After we arrive, we walk towards the bank of the Trishuli River. There, we will be given some rafting gear like helmets and life jackets along with other safety equipment. After a short briefing, we march towards the water. We take a few practice sessions and then go along the rapids. We wrap up our day trip after completing the rafting journey and head back to Pokhara or Kathmandu.
- Tourist bus to the rafting point and public bus after rafting to your next destination.
- Lunch for one day rafting.
- Rafting Ticket.
- Rafting equipment like safety jacket and helmet.
- All government taxes
- We are not liable to pay for expenses except those mentioned above.
What you need to bring?
- Bring shorts, a t-shirt and comfortable water draining shoes for the raft.
- Get some warm clothes for the evening along with a towel, sunblock, and your camera.
- Bringing a flashlight can be useful for a night stay at camp.
If you are looking for an unforgettable experience of rafting, you can book this package and we will plan the rafting as per your availability and needs. Remember North Nepal Travel and Trek for any kind of trekking package and adventure activities booking. We are a reputed travel company located in Pokhara.