Ultralight/Microlight in Pokhara provides you with a safe and unique opportunity to fly like birds. Along with adventurous activities like Bungee Jump, Zip Flyer in Pokhara, Paragliding, Pokhara is also a popular destination for Ultralight flight. Come to Pokhara and leave your worries behind on the earth.
Soar to heights, bathe in the cloud, and reach out for the mountains.
Ultralight flying is a safe and unique sightseeing experience that enables the passengers to catch a wide bird’s eye view of the whole Pokhara valley. Together with the beauty of lakes, valleys, gorges, hills along with panoramic glimpses of the Macchapuchhre & Annapurna range.
Ultralights can carry only one passenger at a time along with an experienced pilot who flies the aircraft. This aircraft is open, and you can feel the cold wind as you take pictures from the sky. The flights operate from Pokhara airport, especially from September to June.
- Ultra-Light Flights provides a unique sightseeing experience.
- It enables the passengers to catch a bird’s eye view of Pokhara valley along with the beauty of lakes and the Annapurna range.
- Flying through a remote and majestic mountain village, trekking spots, you will find yourselves being surrounded by the spectacular Himalayas.
Some of the Ultralight Flight packages we offer are:
- Ultralight Flight over Pokhara (15 Min)
- Flight close to Machhapuchhre (30 Min)
- Fly In-Between Himalayas (60 Min)
Fifteen minutes Ultralight flight offers you a flight over the Pokhara valley at a speed of 60 to 85 km/hr. This will provide you with an opportunity of a lifetime to score heavenly feelings of spectacular panoramic views of the Annapurna Range. Also, you will be able to get a lovely view of Dhaulagiri, 8167 meters height. Flying above 13000 feet, provide you with an opportunity of flying over the Phewa Lake. You also hover near Sarangkot hill, over the World Peace Pagoda and the southern parts of the Pokhara Valley.
- The price for this package is USD $100.
Area Covered: (Pokhara City + Sarangkot + Phewa Lake + World Peace Pagoda + Lakeside + Queen Forest)
30 Minutes Ultralight flight allows you to drift over the beautiful Pokhara Valley & Phewa Lake. The medium length of the trip takes you slightly higher and close to Mt. Fishtail. Traveling through the air, flying around the valley, you can scale the distance from the Tibetan Refugee Camp to Lamachaur. You then fly around the northern part of the valley where there lies the famous Phewa Lake. Also, this medium-length flight offers opportunities to take some of the most breathtaking views of the Annapurna mountain range.
- The Price for this package is USD $160
Area Covered: (15 Min flight over Pokhara+ Foothills of Mt. Fishtail & Annapurna Range + Seti River + Panchase Village + Dhampus Village + Australian Camp)
In 60 Minutes, flying over the city, flying through the valley and traveling in and around Pokhara, you can be closer to the Mt. Fishtail (Machhapuchhre). Uniquely, you will feel as if you can pick a handful of snow from the peak yourself. Additionally, you will see the Majestic view of Annapurna mountain range, Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri and Mt. Manaslu. These are three of the nine highest peaks of Nepal.
Also, flying through remote and majestic mountain village spots, you will find yourselves of being surrounded by the spectacular Himalayas. It is not just a mountain flight, as it will prove itself as an extraordinary life experience. Except for yourselves, the pilot and the mountains, nothing will disturb you.
The Price for this package is USD $250
Area Covered: (30 Min + Annapurna Base camp + Machhapuchhre Base Camp + Mardi Himal + Seti Valley + Ghandruk)
- The risks of flying an ultralight are about the same as that of any regular aircraft
- While the flight can be dangerous in extremely windy situations, flights only take place during good weather conditions.
- The aircraft are equipped with parachutes in case of an emergency.