Start / End Point
SEPT, OCT, NOV,
Activity Per Day
Jeep / bus
Tourism is one of the main sources of revenue for Nepal. Every year, thousands of tourists and visitors come to Nepal to experience various adventurous activities like Paragliding, Bungee jumping, Zip Flyer, Ultralight, and trekking. The Upper Seti river rafting is among the shortest and sweetest river trips you can experience in Nepal. You will primarily wrestle with the same amount of waves in half a day as you would do in a full day in other rivers. Furthermore, immerse yourselves in the waves of one of the most beautiful rivers in Nepal. It flows from the rigorous Mt. Annapurna and crashes on rocks and stones along the way. Moreover, it continues towards the south and joins the Marsyangdi River. Moreover, the river is located just outside Pokhara. You can reach there in half an hour’s drive from Lakeside.
Upper Seti River Rafting Highlights
- The thrill of the Grade III-IV white-water rapids.
- You can spend some quality time with safety kayakers, river rafting guides, and mountain sceneries
- Everyday departure throughout the year.
- You can experience an amazing view while rafting.
- Enjoy a snack after rafting and door-to-door round-trip transfers.
Nepal has many rivers that are perfect for water adventures rafting and kayaking. A Large number of streams here go through spectacular hill and mountain sceneries. They also have plenty of small to large rapids and clean water. On top of that, you get gorgeous views of Annapurna and Machhapuchhre. You can experience all this at a budget-friendly price. Also, we recommend this as an ideal short trip for first-time rafters.
We will drive towards the northern part of Pokhara with the majesty of Himalayan ranges in our sight. Our starting point is a place called Hemja. We then reach the bank of the Seti River, where our guides will brief us about our journey. We begin our rafting journey with some practice sessions and continue with the rafting experience that lasts for about 2-3 hours.
Upper Seti River Rafting
Day 1: Drive to Hemja.
we drive towards the north part of Pokhara admiring the magnificence of the Himalayan ranges in our sight. Hemja is the starting point of our water adventure. As we move ahead towards the bank of the Seti River in Hemja, the River guide briefs us about our journey. We will be explained the dos and don’t during rafting. We initiate our rafting journey with some practice sessions and continue with real rafting experience for 2 Hrs.
- Ground Transportation.
- River Permit.
- Necessary equipment as high-quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits, on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Safety Kayak.
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers etc).
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Things of personal use,
- Member insurance,
What to bring ?
- Shorts /half paints
- Sport sandals or comfortable shoes that can get wet and will stay on your feet
- Travel towel
- Dry bag
If you’re looking for some quick thrills, get a single-day trip from Pokhara to Upper Seti River